%LJ::DISABLED is a hash that defines parts of the installation that
are CPU or database intensive as “active” or “inactive”.
This following list briefly explains each option.
- The ‘Find Users by Similar Interests’ feature.
- The user directory, which houses some of the largest and slowest database queries.
- Logs the most recent updates to the stats page.
- Logs the most recently created journals to the stats page.
- Show the received and posted comment counts for each account on the userinfo.bml page.
- Show the ‘Add to Memories’ button on comment pages.
- The topic directory, which hasn't yet been rewritten to support clustered installations.
- Show the ‘Tell a Friend’ button on comment pages.
- Show the client usage statistics on the stats.bml page.